English Language Advisory Committee (E.L.A.C.)
ELAC is a parent organization that meets 5 times per year with the goal of helping establish communication between parents and the school. ELAC meetings are open to all parents of English Learners. The committee discusses student issues, conducts a yearly needs assessment, and coordinates information with the School Site Council.
ELAC provides parents of English learners the opportunity to:
- Learn about programs offered to their students
- Work with the principal and school staff on effective actions to support English Learners
- Work with the principal and school staff on the development of the School Plan (SPSA)
- Send information via a site representative to D.E.L.A.C. (District English Learner Advisory Committee)
Todas las reuniones comienzan a la 1:00 p.m.
All meetings start at 1:00 pm.
- 21 de septiembre / September 21, 2021
- 19 de octubre / October 19, 2021
- 16 de noviembre / November 16, 2021
- 18 de enero / January 18, 2022
- 15 de marzo / March 15, 2022
- 19 de abril / April 19, 2022
- 17 de mayo/ May 17, 2022